SENTAMANS Traductores e intérpretes: professional translation and interpreting solutions since 2010. Based in Valencia, we provide services internationally.
Find out why our clients congratulate us on a job well done
- Extensive experience at the highest level: Nobel Laureates, B20/G20 Summit, Heads of State.
- Rigorous professionalism: thorough terminological preparation before every conference.
- Comprehensive service: all you need for your turnkey event is only a phone call away.
- Highly qualified: training accredited by the European Commission after a demanding selection process.
- Transparency: click on Listen to us and judge the quality of our service for yourself.
It takes weeks to prepare your event. Flights, hotels, restaurants. Keynote speakers from various countries and world-renowned experts.
Now all you need is the final piece of the puzzle, the key to seamless communication: the absolute reliability of our service.
Do not take risks. We offer tried and trusted solutions. Find out why clients like Apple congratulate us on a job well done.
Our flagship service. Optimal sound quality and the most popular interpreting mode for conferences.
Simultaneous interpreting without a booth
Service that offers the same dynamic real-time translation as simultaneous interpretation, at a lower cost. Recommended for short meetings and small groups.
Simultaneous interpretation booths, sound equipment, headsets and receivers, infoport and tour guide systems… we have everything you need.
Service that does not require a booth and where only one interpreter is needed, who conveys the message using a sophisticated note-taking technique. Perfect for press conferences, business meetings and brief presentations.
Service in which the interpreter translates for a small group of people. No technical equipment is required and only one interpreter. This option is common in negotiations or official visits.
We translate a text written in another language into our mother tongue. The final product is an impeccable text, reviewed by a second translator, ready to be published or printed in any format.